Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I will keep this updated on a regular basis.
My primary use for this is to talk about a recent desire of mine.... Fasting. God has revealed to me my selfishness and gluttony. I eat too much and I almost never pick good things. I am lazy, lethargic, and unhealthy. I don't want to get to the point in my life where I have to say "no" to doing God's work because I can't get out of my house. Mostly.... I want to worship God, not food.
So, there is my confession. Once I get all my thoughts collected and I know what I want to say, I will write more on this subject.
In the mean time, I will take any questions you may have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteDo you know you have Korean subtitles?
well, I didn't know that... how can I get rid of them? I've tried, but I don't know what to do... haha
ReplyDeleteMaybe we'll just have to learn Korean?
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post, by the way. I will be interested in hearing more about fasting and your "journey."
Also, if you figure out how to display the "Followers" side bar link, I'd like to officially become one.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteI kinda laughed when you said you didn't want to say "no" b/c you can't get out of your house. That honesty was humorous to me. :)
Looking forward to this blog because I know you will be honest.
OK, I changed the language and added the follower gadget. Now my blog is complete!
ReplyDelete